Saturday, July 12, 2008


I heard on the radio the other day, that there is a chemical release in a mother’s brain when she sees a smiling child’s face. It’s a chemical like dopamine that elevates the mood and gives an immediate sense of joy. Now, I don’t know if I’m too in touch with the feminine side of my brain or what, but I can totally relate. Nothing brings such an immediate sense of joy like the face of a smiling child, regardless of the mood I’m in. I think it is one of God’s most unique gifts.
Photo by Laurent Alexandre

2 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello!

I was extremely happy to see this little smiling girl holding eatables which looks like what we call SAMOSA in India.

Best wishes!

FCB said...

She is a cutie and whatever those are she's offering, I'd buy 'em.
Fred